“For whatever we lose (like a you or a me) it’s always ourselves we find in the sea.”
~ e.e. cummings
A visit to the beach always leaves you feeling alive and cleansed – physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The combination of sun, sea, and sand is the most natural and easily accessible form of therapy available to mankind. There is no better feeling of calmness and peace than walking barefoot on the sand, feeling the sea or ocean waves crash softly and tenderly on your toes.
Actaea, from the Greek word for sea shore, is one of the Nereids in Greek mythology. The Nereids were sea nymphs and goddesses of the sea’s rich bounty. They represent various characteristics of the sea from sea foam to sand, rocks, waves, and currents.
The Actaea mala is hand knotted with 108 beads and a Quartz guru bead. It is perfect for meditation and deep personal reflection. It is meant to bring calmness, peace, and tranquility of mind.
Approximately 44” in length, the necklace also has an approximately 2” focal bead and a 3.5” silk tassel. The Actaea mala is made with 108 8mm beads with square beads marking the 27th count in the necklace.
🐚 Unlock the power of these gemstones:
- Turquoise striped Agate promotes self-acceptance and confidence.
- Amazonite carries the power of relaxation and balance.
- Quartzite stabilizes positive changes.
- Seashell enables the gain of clarity and insight.
- Pink Aventurine can impart a wonderful sense of well-being.
- Clear Quartz increases awareness, clarity, and provides patience.
- Opalite gives off a calming and relaxing energy.
- Jade calms and restores.
- Blue Crazy Lace Agate promotes laughter and optimism.
🐚 What do you think of our new Actaea Sea Shore Mala?
🐚 Doesn’t it have such a peaceful and relaxing energy?